Tarot makes us aware of the underlying energies surrounding our life situations and enables us to make better, more informed decisions. While Tarot can give us an idea of what might happen if things remain the same, it is important to remember that the future is never fixed and there is always the freedom of making choices and decisions.
My work with Tarot and the service I offer others is not as a fortune teller. Tarot cannot foretell our future. We are all on a life path of choices and decisions where circumstances occur through the natural process of living which cannot be predicted.
Tarot is a tool that I am guided to use in my daily life, for personal growth, spirituality, motivation and self development. It is a means of looking at a problem or question, looking at the various options and outcomes to gain fresh insight and to make the best choices at that time. The cards are also useful as a focus for intentional thinking and action, a prompter or a champion, an energy to focus on for inspiration or motivation.
Tarot Practitioners are not regulated however as a member of the Tarot Association of the British Isles these are the ethics I uphold:
◦ Readings are in confidence between the client and the reader.
◦ Readings aim to help the client to take charge of their own life.
◦ Clients will be treated equally and with respect.
◦ The Reader will be open-minded, honest and non-judgmental.
◦ If appropriate, the reader will suggest that clients consult a qualified professional.
(e.g. health, financial or legal professional)
◦ When a fee is due, the amount will be agreed prior to the reading.
◦ If at any time a reader feels unable to complete a reading, they will withdraw tactfully.
◦ Readings will not knowingly be given to clients aged under 18 years without permission
from their parent or guardian.
◦ Readings cannot be given about anyone other than the client, and questions relating to
others (e.g. third parties such as partners, family members, colleagues, etc) will be re-phrased or declined.
Readings should be viewed as "entertainment" only. It does not substitute for the consultation of medical, psychological, legal or financial professionals. Readings are not legally binding.
1 Hour £25
Maximum of two questions
30 Minutes £20
Maximum of one question
Email Readings £25
One question reading received in pdf format, includes image of the spread and cards drawn.
Please allow 5 days from receipt of payment and question for delivery.
Ladies Nights £ POA
Payment for all the above to made in advance before the reading commences.